EQAC - EDUCATION QUALITY ACCREDITATION COMMISSION
EDUCATION QUALITY ACCREDITATION COMMISSION
c/ Isla Cristina 1, Boadilla del Monte
Madrid 28660, Spain
- Tel: +34658855988
- Fax: +34918162761
HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER OF THE EQAC
Education Quality Accreditation Commission members contribute with their diverse academic background and professional career to keep a wide perspective about the standards of education quality and professional excellence, and to consider the frame of reference of different countries and cultures. This multicultural and educational perspective ensures a correct and non discriminatory approach to interpret the academic and institutional standards for the accreditation of any institution of education in the world, to recognize professional excellence, and to provide an invaluable guide about education quality on a global scale.
There are three ways to participate in the Education Quality Accreditation Commission.
Read the EQAC Regulations to learn more about us.
1 COMMISSION MEMBERS
You are welcome to become a member of the Education Quality Accreditation Commission. Send your complete biodata or Curriculum Vitae to the EQAC Secretary with your request to join the EQAC, and a letter explaining how you intend to contribute to the mission and improvement of the Education Quality Accreditation Commission. Acceptance of any new member is a restricted privilege. If your acceptance is not immediate, we ask you to be patient. We will keep your request for membership in our files for any future options.
- 1.1. You must hold a postgraduate level degree.
- 1.2. You must contribute to the mission and improvement of EQAC with work, networking or other contributions.
- 1.3. Optional: If possible, you should be recommended by other EQAC member, accredited institution or selected body approved by the Education Quality Accreditation Commission.
- 1.4. Optional: Membership into the International Association of Educators (INASED), International Association for Educational Assessment (IAEA), National Association of Foreign Student Advisers (NAFSA) or a similar organization that supports your educational evaluation background.
- 1.5. Voluntary involvement & benefits.
- 1.6. Your name will display on the EQAC Web site.
- 1.7. Promotion of the EQAC Services.
- 1.8. Evaluation of the Accreditation Status of institutions of education for a fee.
- 1.9. Commission Member Diploma
You have the right to receive an Education Quality Accreditation Commission member Diploma and to be listed as such in the EQAC Commissioner list.
- 1.10. Discounts of 50% in all EQAC Services.
You will have discounts in any of the services offered by the Education Quality Accreditation Commission: Degree Validation Diploma, Doctor of Excellence, ECTS Credits Certificates.
- 1.11. Financial Profits.
It is easy to make money being part of the Education Quality Accreditation Commission. Commission and fees will be coordinated each time with the EQAC Secretary.
- 1.12. Free Accreditation. Enhance the global recognition of your institution of education.
If you are a professor, academic or staff at some institution of education, you may recommend the acceptance of such institution in the list of EQAC accredited institutions of education at no cost, provided the fact the institution meets the accreditation standards set forth by the Education Quality Accreditation Commission, or an approved equivalent accreditation.
2 ACCREDITED INSTITUTIONS OF EDUCATION
The Education Quality Accreditation Commission has established two ways to consider and list an accredited institution of education.
OPTION 1. The EQAC Accreditation Process.
Any educational institution that intends to earn the accreditation status from the Education Quality Accreditation Commission must demonstrate compliance, through the application for accreditation (Self Assessment Report), with the education quality standards set forth by the Education Quality Accreditation Commission.
OPTION 2 - EQAC Equivalent Accreditation.
Institutions of education holding an accreditation that may be considered equal or superior to the education quality standards set forth by the Education Quality Accreditation Commission may be included in the list of EQAC Accredited institution upon request from:
- A professor from such institution of education.
- A graduate from such institution of education requesting a degree validation diploma.
In any case the Education Quality Accreditation Commission must conclude an assessment about such institution of education. The cost of this evaluation may vary depending on the complexity to estimate the equivalency of the accreditation status.
3 SELECTION OF EDUCATION QUALITY INDICATORS
The Education Quality Accreditation Commission selection is a set of bodies whose certification or membership we consider similar or equivalent to the Education Quality Accreditation Commission accreditation. This selection is presented for information purposes only, and with the intent of providing references about the existing formulas applicable in different countries to assess the education quality and accreditation of institutions of education.
The Education Quality Accreditation Commission is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the global establishment of world wide accepted education quality standards. If you consider that you may join the Education Quality Accreditation Commission in any of the above described categories, you should write an email to the EQAC Secretary with your request. The EQAC Secretary will coordinate all the administrative requirements.